Monday, January 30, 2012

NIGHT TRAIN

Helo all. I’m on my way back to Ipoh by ETS choo choo train. This time I’m alone.. I do not fond night train even though agak kerap jugak lah I travel sebelah malam dengan ETS. You can hardly see anything outside since di luar sangat lah gelap, while di dalam train sangat terang dengan semua lampu dipasang di dalam setiap coach. I feel nauseas by only sitting and not able to look anything outside. Ala ala mabuk gitu. Kalau pandang ke tingkap, I can see my own reflection clearly. Tak ke mabuk camtu? Lupa pulak nak makan ubat mabuk kenderaan..

Usually, I akan naik 6.30pm train from Kajang to Ipoh. Kali ni, I bought last minute ticket dan hanya ada from KL Central to Tapah at 9.00pm. Yes, to TAPAH. It’s not a typing error. I dapat ticket tu pun sebab ada orang yang tak jadi naik and return the ticket to the counter. Nanti sampai Tapah, I turun dan nangis sorang-sorang. Hahaha. Tadi time the ticket collector datang, I told her yang I nak tambah perjalanan ke Ipoh and I need to pay extra 4 ringgit. The problem solved. Takdelah I kena tendang keluar train kat Tapah Road nanti yer.

Hmm.. let see, apa yang orang-orang dalam night train ni selalu buat while waiting to reach their destinantion. Like me, I’m typing to my netbook. Orang sebelah saya pulak tengah cuba online by using her phone. I can see a man buffer her nails. And just right now, a friend of that man potong kuku dalam train. Hehee.. Two Chinese lady tengah enak enak ketiduran. A couple next to me is discussing something, I guess they are discussing about their study since they are holding some kind of lecture notes. And most of people are sleeping.. Sedap kan tidor sejuk-sejuk begini ;)

So, apa yang you all selalu buat bila terpaksa travel during night time??

p/s: baru je sampai stesyen Kuala Kubu Bharu. Lambat lagi baru sampai stesyen terakhir- IPOH.

No comments: