Monday, January 16, 2012

my Monday.

Today is a busy day for me. Right after work, me and husband rush to the veterinary because Eduardo fell from our third floor apartment once again. This time his injury is quite bad. He couldn't raise up the back part of his body. He still manages to walk but walking like a dwarf. Could you imagine that..?

Our poor Eduardo. Walau pun dalam keadaan sakit begitu, masih mampu mengiau kuat bila terbau kucing betina yang lalu berhampiran.. Our poor Eduardo, bila selalu disalah erti kan sebagai garang. Sanggup muka comel begitu dikatakan garang ;p



After the visit to the veterinary, it's my turn to go for a second check up after the laparoscopic surgery at Pantai Hospital Ipoh. Alhamdulillah, selepas di scan oleh Dr. Jayabalan there's no more cyst on my ovaries. The next step that Dr. Jayabalan suggested us is to x-tray the womb on March before continue with IUI.

I've been injected with LH hormone immediately after the laparoscopic surgery to stop my menstrual for three month. Meaning I'll be having back my menstrual on March, just then I will continue with the x-tray and IUI. There are few symptom happen to me after the injection of the LH hormone seperti sentiasa rasa panas.. Panas yang berpeluh-peluh. Even dalam aircond pun boleh berpeluh sometimes. And I think I've been quite emotional. Walaupun sebenarnya without the injection of LH hormone pun saya selalu emosi. hahaha.


Later after the appointment, on the way back home, I have things in mind.. I feel scared.. The 'what if..' question keep on coming to my mind. What if the IUI do not succesS? What if the cyst reoccur? I keep on telling myself, I shouldn't be afraid because I know this is just a temporary world. This life is just like a scene in a drama or film. Hidup di dunia ni hanya sebagai persediaan untuk di akhirat nanti. So I shouldnt be worry..

but I couldn't stop from the tears coming down on my cheeks. I feel relief when I realize that he was holding my hand and the word 'I love you' coming out from his mouth..

2 comments:

OmbakBaik said...

amy,,kuatkan semangat ye..amy bertuah sgt sbb erul syg kan amy sesangatsangat kan..Allah tu maha pengasih dan penyayang..jgn berputus asa..terus berusaha..
ilya doakan utk amy jugak k... :D

mia said...

@ilya: thanx sayang..