Friday, April 16, 2010

Tailoring..

I wanna share the material that I have for my solemnization outfit =) I get this material as the hantaran on our engagement day back on december '10. Bought it together with my fiancee's material for his baju Melayu at Binwanis jalan TAR.

It is lace which need lining, I choose beaded material so that the tukang jahit don't have to add anymore beads to it. This is due to my engagement outfit yang also lace but without the manik-manik. The tailor telah meletak kan batu batan pada baju engagement itu dan menyebabkan saya terpaksa membayar lebih dari sepatutnya. People often said we learn from mistakes ;p

Membebel banyak tapi picture nye x keluar pun lagi... hehehehee.. So here it is....




























sneak preview of my nikah outfit

So, wut say you? am i going to look good inside it? Or do you have any suggestion where can I find a good tailor? yang sanggup jahit my dress in 6 weeks time...


2 comments:

zarin said...

lum tempah lagi ka???

mia said...

@k.ina: belum tempah pun lagi.. I'm last minute kind of person kot. Dah try tanya few tailor around ipoh tapi semua kata dah x sempat nak jahit. So kemungkinan besar akan meminta mama najhan utk jahitkan..