Friday, March 11, 2011

TAG by Niza.

5 nama samaran

-I call myself MIA since being able to talk at the age of 3 or 4.
-Teachers and primary school's friends know me as SITI.
-When I went to boarding school, everybody call me AMY.
-Only daddy and colleuges call me AMELIA.
-my cats know me as KAKAK ;p



5 tarikh penting

-Paling penting ialah tarikh due date setiap kerja yang perlu dilaksanakan.
-Tarikh setiap CUTI sekolah, public holidays, CUTI ganti and etc.
-Anniversary.
-Birthday husband.
-Birthday keluarga dan kawan-kawan.



5 perkara I buat semalam

-key-in exam marks into the system which I have to do it again today kerana sistem down semalam.
-attend meeting yang sangatlah lama nyer....
-Accompany my bff to the bridal and pasar besar mengambil bungaan yang ditempah.
-Teman sister-in-law beli ice-cream di 7eleven after dinner coz she's pregnant dan mengidam.
-Called husband to update and ask permission for everything I did above.


5 perkara buat saye gembira

-Melancong disamping makanan yang sedap.
-Being with husband.
-Family gathering and spending time with bff.
-Pregnant.
-SHOPPING.



5 perkara sebab jawab soalan
- one way of updating the blog.
- isi masa sementara menunggu Alya (my niece), wake up from her nap.
- being tag by Niza.
- none
- couldnt thing more.

p/s: thanx niza for tagging me =) and to everybody please feel free to do it yer.. HAVE a NICE WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Alyza Fisol said...

yeay!!mia buat jugak...lame btoi menyepi dr dunia blogging ni...