Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mode: SAD

It's going to be tough after diz.. He'll start working tomolo after the raya haji break. I don't know what to expect. I just hope everything will be back to normal..

Right now, I just want to rilex my mind. I don't want to bother what he did in the past but what more important is I care for him. x salah memafkan dia. We are learned people..

To that gurl, please remember what you told me. Please don't do that ever again. EVER. You just get the chance went dinner with him but I am the owner of his heart..

He gave me a guardian angle, seekor beruang GUMUK! That is more like an anesthetic pill for me..

Fizikal nya tersenyum tapi dalam hati siapa yang tahu. I'm hurt and he's hurt too. we both HURT.

But i know, we've been love by many people expecially our friends.. Thank you guys..

6 comments:

JEFRIZAL said...

insyaAllah everything will be fine...dont worry...he's a good guy...

mia said...

@jefrizal:Thank you jep.. aku jadi kuat kerana kawan-kawan sumer..

arielasso said...

nua baik la...paling jahat pon aku penah tengok dia marah keyboard dia sbb keyboard tu xberfungsi....itu pon aku rasa xjahat lg...tp bg dia jahat...hahaha

mia said...

@arie: Nuar baik sbb berkawan dgn kwn2 yang baik mcm korang =)

arielasso said...

mia...yg perlu ko tau ialah nua adalah lelaki yg baik...byk perkara dia cita pasal ko dkt aku..satu je yg aku nak pesan..aku takut ko terpilih kaca sedangkan ko telah memiliki permata...so enjoy!.to nua...pandai2 la jaga diri bro...umur dh lanjut..so pikirkan ke arah utk berdua lebih baik...cepat2 kawen..hehe...

Anonymous said...

berusaha!!! baru jmpa blog mia.. nnt kita add link ye..