Wednesday, December 17, 2008

in the mood of blogging..

I'm just not a gud writer. I can't write like other blogger did. But today I would like to share my point of view. As many thing happen, I keep on asking myself is it the end of my life? I'm still young, there's many thing I should have explore but I waste my life by thinking of something that I should not thinking of. My life was blessed by many people especially my family. Maybe now is the best way to move to the better life. I should not just sit down and hope things goes my way. I must pun some effort to make things success.

This is my life. Saya yang berhak tentu kan hidup saya sendiri. I have choice and the decision is mine to make. Not by other people, not by the surroundings. As the youngest, I always have problem in decision making. I always as my family and my friends to decide for me but I am 24 now, going to 25. So I'm big enough to make my own decision. What I want in life.

Sometimes life was so hard. Not everybody like to see us happy. Maybe because they are not happy like us so they want us to be unhappy just like them. But life is for us to feel it. Make your life happy, don't be so negative about every single thing. Come on, WAKE UP!! Don't be so NEGATIVE ok? POSITIVE Amelia..

adakah ia melega kan..? urmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have evidence to prove that i am not the donkey, depends on whether you dare to see the photo or not

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous, go find urself a hobby! @*&$#*!

Anonymous said...

wahai

incik anonymous
a.k.a.
"kecut-nk-reaveal-myself"

it's okay...u dont have to prove anyting...let the defenden do that himself..
thanks so much to selamatkan mia..
which actly ruin her love life..

u hv done SO much! they dont need more colors in their relationship as they already have rainbows..
pelangi after storm wic YOU have created!

to mia -- enjow the rainbow before it fades :)