Thursday, May 5, 2011

Toasted twister and dinner.

I had KFC toasted twister for lunch.
And OH!! Sedap juga sekali sekala tidak memakan nasi untuk lunch.
Especially when you are having late lunch and bila pergi ke restoran melayu, semua lauk lunch sudah habis. tehehehee..

taken from google.

By the way, the toasted twister comes in set with the cheesy wedges and soft drink.
But I change the drink to ice milo and it cost me around rm9.60 including the tax.

AND............. For DINNER....
I have a date!!
with..... my dad!! ;p

4 comments:

zarin said...

mama mana? rumah abang eh?

mia said...

@k.ina:yer.. mama di putrajaya, taking care of Alya Arissa.

Drama Mama said...

lama tak makan twister nih. nyum nyum nyummmmm!!!

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

OmbakBaik said...

daddy's gal :D