Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear you..

How to start and how to express the feeling..?

Who would really understand how do we feel inside..? the hurt.. the pain.. the frustration.. Only Allah knows when will the wound truly recover..

I always try to be strong.. for you, I would try everything.. Deep inside my heart, I know that I am strong enough to face the truth. The truth that came from you.. to go through the difficult time with you.. I will always be here for you..

Even sometimes we feel so down, we feel like there's no more hope left but with you, we gathered our strength to keep us strong.. we rely everything on Allah. we pray.. and pray.. and pray.. and we always know that there is always hope when we pray.. we believe that this is a test from Him. Test for me and you..

I'm telling this to you.. Don't even doubt about my love to you because I never be me if I'm not with you.. If you really could see through my heart..


p/s: Dear Aini-yatie, thank you so much for your courage..
"Salam amy. hope ur stil using ths no.i read ur blog. whatever ordeals ur undrgoing right now, i hope u stand strong. He doesnt try ppl unles its 4 ur own good, possibly in such way we could never imagine. have faith. As trials come from Him, seek solution frm Him. Lotsa love and doa from me sending ur way insyaAllah. moga lulus ujian ini"

2 comments:

zarin said...

Hi Miya
I understand what u r feeling rite now. Mcm dah ckp hari tu..I've been tru it dulu..
Banyak2an bersabar and berdoa okay

InsyaAllah saat bahagia itu akan datang tak lama lagi

mia said...

Thank you k.ina for the support..
I always feel lucky to be blessed by family and friends..
Love you =)