Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Ceremony

It's Saturday.. Sangat seronot when Saturday comes..

This week, I mean today ada kenduri cukur jambul Zafran. My sweet little nephew, anak kepada abang Sani and kak Nora. Chomey nye Zafran arini but bile dah ramai sgt org dia pun meragam. Nangis ngamuk2..

I get the chance to dukung and cuddle the sweetie pie. Kasih, sayang dan cinta senang betul tertumpah pada si kecil tu.. If I have a chance to have a baby.. Allah, kurniakan lah kebahagiaan kepada ku..

And tomorrow, ada majlis pertunangan one of my relatives. How to get excuse from attend the ceremony? Will abah understand when I tell him that I don't wanna join the ceremony.. Will anybody understand that I cant make it because of the pain in my heart..?

If you could see through inside my heart.. Mesti semua akan terkejut how I still survive..

No comments: