Thursday, September 8, 2011

should I tell him?

hye.
I do not contact my husband todaY since morning.
I'm not avoiding him but I just didnt feel like talking..
dan kebetulan pulak my cell phone kehabisan battery sebab saya lupa nak charge malam semalam.
I know, he tried to call me few times.
I know, he feels worry about me..

The think is, I went somewhere alone after work, without asking his permission..
and I'm not ready yet to tell him where did I go and who did I meet..
and I really not ready to tell him or anybody something that I know today..
something bad and sad..

who should I turn on to..? *crying.....

1 comment:

bedah said...

Babe.. it's okay to gv urself a ME time... Tp don "hilang".. who u shud turn to? 1st, mengadulah to Allah... He shud always b the 1st! :)
Hope e'thing will b better soonEST!