Friday, August 7, 2009

I don't feel good.

I just don't feel good today. I wake up by the ringing tone of "If I were a boy" by beyonce, he called. A morning call just like always.. After talking to him, he ask me to take a bath but I don't, instead I continue sleeping. I didn't get a good sleep last night. My definition of good sleep is when I didn't wake up in the middle of night and when I didn't feel dizzy the next morning. So, at last I wake up by hearing my mom yelling to me outside my bedroom's door, "mia, kamu nak bangun pukul 12 ke??!!" But still, I don't feel good.

Last Tuesday, I went back to university just to take my graduation robe. I took cuti rehat khas which is actually 7 days/year. But according to en.helmi(the person incharge at the office) I only receive 4 days for this year since I start working on April. Wut eva! I actually get M size for the robe, just imagine at my height, I have to wear M size?? It will cover all my 'baju cantik' from top to bottom. So as Dinie always said, I use my BEAUTY (hahaha) to plead the person in charge (luckily he was a man) to find S size for me. And I got one!! Do I feel good about it..?

I know, shiha is reading my blog now. Yes, you darling! Since you are very busy, I just wish that you could come on my convocation day which is schedule to be on 13/ august/ '09, evening session. Would it be possible? How I wish all of you could come. Yes, all of you (k.ina, k.hana, niza & jep, ari, k.ena, ilya & ikhwan) I know Erul is coming because if he dare not to come, I'm not going up the stage to collect my scroll.

I don't feel good today.. because it is Friday but.. you know why.. daa..

2 comments:

shiha said...

hahaha...
i couldnt be as anonymous as i always was ke? hahaha
obvious sgt kah? hehehe

btw, insyaAllah, will be there :)
what do u want me to bring? please dont ask for big teddies or jambakan bunge... don ask for mende2 yg make me shy2 ya.. hehe

btw,who's going IN the hall?

mia said...

@shiha: just come, bring wut ever you like. probably, a tummy with a baby inside it. hahahahaa..

mama and abah will go inside the hall, and of coz ME.hee.. yg lain2, dtg lewat sikit around 4.30pm.