Tuesday, March 31, 2009

phone conversation

I received a phone call this morning. It was Marshitah, newly married friend.

Tot: amy, apa nama bf ko?
me: Erul, naper?
Tot: Are you serious with erul?
me: yes (tapi dlm hati mula berdebar2)
Tot: Ko nak kawen dgn dia ke?
me: yes (dlm hati rasa x sedap je) naper ko tanya camni? It makes me nervous!
And we did continue talking for about half and hour. I did receive incoming call from erul while talking to her. TWICE. And a "morning awak.." text from him too..
After talking to Marshitah, I immediately reply his call..
Him: Naper call waiting, awak on phone with who?
me: ooh.. kawan saya, tot yang baru kawin kt kedah tu.
Him: bumper kete saya calar..
The conversation last about 5 minutes.. After that I did text him. Benda penting yang aku perlu tahu, kesinambungan daripada apa yang aku bualkan dgn tot.. "a simple question, are u serious with me?" and a simple answer from him "yes"
A simple answer yang merungkaikan segala nya. I don need anyone else but him =)

2 comments:

OmbakBaik said...

yup btol tu aku rase..so cepat2 ye mrs erul.. :D

deeshizuka said...

nuar sudah beli kereta ape?